ADVERTISEMENT

DeSales

Mar 1, 2018
“Them DeSales boy are hard to beat got a 100 pounds of swinging meat” All day baby saint X they suppose to be 6A.

DeSales and Cal have been legit for a long time. Being in class 2A they don't get enough credit.

DeSales always plays a tough schedule. This was suppose to be a down year for them with so little seniors and young Oline. But after last weeks game expectations are growing.

As a former Trinity supporter, and now a big DeSales fan i am amazed what a great job they all have done at DeSales in a relative short period of time. This year, prior to the season their best running back transferred to Butler H.S. In spite of this they just kept right on rolling. They believe in, next man up. I switched my allegiance when Trinity hired Beatty. I never cared for that hire for many reasons, most of them personal i became a big fan of DeSales. When DeSales hired Harold Davis i really solidified my support. What a great hire.

Yea I hope he stays around for years to come... he is a no frills smash mouth football coach that builds solid teams that are disciplined and plays like he coaches. With DeSales numbers going down the past 2 years he will really have his work cut out for him. Hopefully some more kids will see that DeSales can compete with X and other big schools and get some of them that would normally go to X or trinity.

DeSales always plays a tough schedule. This was suppose to be a down year for them with so little seniors and young Oline. But after last weeks game expectations are growing.

I’ll be covering their game against CAL next week followed by their game v. North Hardin. CAL is tough as usual but their QB play had been shaky and if they play like they did against Newport Central Catholic I can see DeSales winning that one by 7. As far as N. Hardin, they have been impressive this year and have a couple of P5 prospects in Octavious Oxendine and Lavell Wright. That’s game will be fun.

I’ve had sons go to both DeSales and Trinity. They played multiple sports at both schools. Love both of them. Harold’s doing great. Bob is simply the best Ky High School Coach of all time in any sport. 13 titles in 18 years. Both schools have great coaches. DeSales has a ways to go to be as dominant as the Rocks and their 25 titles. Hope they keep it up. They remind me of Trinity way back when. Trinity just really young this year and has suffered some major injuries. DeSales is rolling. Hope they both win titles this year.

ADVERTISEMENT