ADVERTISEMENT

Desales at Mayfield

seams

KP Hall of Fame
Apr 15, 2002
Outside looking in, but this could be one of the most intriguing match-ups this weekend. Who wins and why?

Going to be in a mud bowl and heavy rain if it wasnt id go for Mayfield all night but the weather is a equalizer so i dont know about this one just that its going to be a slobber knocker. I see 56 views of this thread and im the only one to post i cant understand this because this game is the best game going on Friday night.

There are three other high school football boards, one has over 10.000 views on this game, guess they are over there, it is the biggest game to me too. I think Mayfield wins on a dry field, but with the rain coming it's a toss up, both teams have to play in it and may the best team win.

Barney is a forever pessimist, he actually thought we would lose to Ballard. What he really thinks is Cards by a few

nope never had a doubt how the Ballard game would go ive seen alot of tough teams come through Mayfield since 1965 ssome maybe we might not should have beaten but our boys dug down and found the resolve to win them. East St. Louis with D1 players all over the field but we beat them and several memphis teams along with some outstanding talent laden Paducah teams. I never bet against Mayfield i might wonder about about a game like this one tonight but when push comes to shove its Mayfield all the way.

ADVERTISEMENT