ADVERTISEMENT

Bluegrass Preps

Mar 8, 2004
anyone out there having trouble with them trying to get money off of you? I am back on this site now and will bring back all of my friends from TV land. Let's get this site great again

Reactions: kystriper
they are really bad about wanting money to use their site, this one is so much better and they really leave you alone. I would never pay to use Bluegrass Preps.com as long as this site is going on as it is much better!

Mention anything the least bit controversial at BGP and you are banned. I think I am banned for life.

Reactions: Rock8605
Same here. I would like to see this one returned to its former glory. BGP has seen the last of me. Constantly harassing me for money and as mentioned, they are quick to ban you. It's the only board I have ever been banned from, and still don't understand how my comments got me banned. It was only a few days, but it irritated me and when I asked why, I was basically told to just deal with it. Oh well, this was once the place to be and will be again if I can help it. Glad to be back

Reactions: goukcatsgo
Now you can't even read the threads. They are not fan friendly and I find them to be arrogant and snobbish.

I am amazed at the lack of knowledge some of the mods post with...they make statements that are expressed as truth when I know for a fact are BS.

They also have way too much talk on there about the kids. Speculation on teams and playing time of kids that sometimes goes too far. These are 15-19 year old kids and they read those threads and I think it's ridiculous.

Now you can't even read the threads. They are not fan friendly and I find them to be arrogant and snobbish.

I am amazed at the lack of knowledge some of the mods post with...they make statements that are expressed as truth when I know for a fact are BS.

They also have way too much talk on there about the kids. Speculation on teams and playing time of kids that sometimes goes too far. These are 15-19 year old kids and they read those threads and I think it's ridiculous.

I agree with everything you said. If you are a fan of the northern KY schools you get a ton of freedom with what you say but if you are from anywhere else they will ban you for just disagreeing with someone.

Reactions: BCREBELS411
anyone out there having trouble with them trying to get money off of you? I am back on this site now and will bring back all of my friends from TV land. Let's get this site great again

Hey I'm all about this! Let's go. Also, make sure you guys follow me on twitter because I live video tweet the game of the week every Friday. My handle is
@RivalsDave

We used to have some fun on this site back in the day. I remember running some fun pick'ems to win Rivals Gold in the 2006-08 time frame.

Yes this site used to be a blast..
Where are the Warren EAst guys.
The ones who liked to eat...LOL

Tell all of your friends and fans to get back on this site as Bluegrass is only about himself and his way to get money out of his idiot posters, I will never give this little boy in a room any of my money

I would love to this site take off again. I tried last season by putting up polls about some central Kentucky teams and could only get one or two responses if I was lucky.

I would love to this site take off again. I tried last season by putting up polls about some central Kentucky teams and could only get one or two responses if I was lucky.

Hey man, spread the word. Tell your friends to tell their friends that we’re back again.

Hey man, spread the word. Tell your friends to tell their friends that we’re back again.
Back when I was living in KY i would put together the Bowling Green area pick 'ems each week.
Yahoo really needs to integrate some of their fantasy resources into rivals because it would really drive high school poster participation if you could run regional Hs pick 'ems that kept track of everyone's records.

Reactions: Dave Lackford
Back when I was living in KY i would put together the Bowling Green area pick 'ems each week.
Yahoo really needs to integrate some of their fantasy resources into rivals because it would really drive high school poster participation if you could run regional Hs pick 'ems that kept track of everyone's records.

The problem is that too many coaching staffs don't post accurate stats, so HS fantasy sports will never work.

I am one that was cast out into the wilderness by BGP. It was more like an English class than a football forum. I got sick of being banned for reasons i never agreed with. I hope we can build this site up to be as good as it used to be. We need a more free wheeling site.

I was on here around the 2001-04ish time frame...took so long of a break that I forgot my user name and the email credentials I used to sign into KYP, had to create new.

I got banned from over there for not using capital letters at the beginning of a sentence.

I was banned this spring and still don't know why?
Think it has something to do with a dad from Spencer Co and his coach talking to AAU dads...

ADVERTISEMENT