ADVERTISEMENT

Barren County Football Head Coach

Sybill

KP Sophomore
Dec 13, 2005
Can it be possible that the great William Billy Lindsey return to BCHS? I heard he has done great at BG asst. winning 3 state titles!!! Let's go and get Billy #BillyLindseyBCHSFootball

Chip Carpenter will be the DC and Johnny Vance will be the OC on Lindsey's staff!!!! I think BG and Barren are on different planets in football----you think!

Head of Football Operations-Nick Houchens ,Head of Fundraising-Bobby Lindsey, Head of Transportation-Denver Bell, Head of Recruiting-Scotty Vance, Strength and Conditioning-Jerry Eubanks, Head of Academics- Tim Mac. , Head of Classroom Behavior-Bobby Duvall, Head of KHSAA by-laws- Randy Hampton, Quality Control-Doug Clemens. What a STAFF-------Let's go play some football. Head off Speed Training-Johnny Landrum.

Barren just got rid of a guy who beat an 8-4 Glasgow team and who was about to return the entire roster...wow.
eek.r191677.gif

Yes the same GHS team that only played 2 teams with a winning record and they both put a running clock on GHS early. It doesn't matter after they beat GHS their season was made and never played well again. He was like 1 and 5 against GHS and will probably beat GHS next season,but after that it may be awhile.

Bad decision by BC. Coach Esters did as good of job as anyone would do. Hard to win at a school where there is no support.

It's funny how you can type just 1 sentence on here and it shows everyone that reads if just how little football one actually knows!!
I'm glad Griff is coming back to western ky

ADVERTISEMENT