ADVERTISEMENT

3A Elizabethtown vs. Adair Co.

truebluefan89

KP Hall of Fame
Sep 25, 2007
Big game between two programs wishing to put a legitimate contender stamp on their name.
Who wins and why?

Elizabethtown wins by two scores. Adair is good but etowns defensive will control the game and contain Adairs QB. 35-21 Etown

E-town wins this one, but I don't think either of these teams have a snowball's chance in H3LL to win 3A.

They're both very good teams that have had very good seasons. I just don't think they've hit "elite" status. For teams such as these, a top-10 finish in this class would be a win for both programs.

They may not be top 2 type teams, but if one of the two has a lopsided victory it could solidify their standing in the 3-6 pack.

Last edited:
No way. 3A top 5 is solid. I'm not sure the winner of this game would come within 2-3 scores of LexCath. I have them at #5 following Boyle, Belfry, Central, & Caldwell. This game will solidify the 5-10 range, but will have no significant effect on the top 5 of 3A.

I predict a win by Etown tonight, based on who they have played alone; albeit maybe not top-tier competition. I just do not know where Adair stands just yet.
Right now I would not consider Belfry in any better shape than the group of Caldwell, PT, and possibly E-Town depending on the outcome of tonights game.
Sure, they may very well make it to the championship game based in their bracket, but their past 2 performances have shown that they are not necessarily "top of the heap material".

My top 10:
1. Boyle County
2. Central
3. Caldwell County
4. Belfry
5. Lexington Catholic
6. Paducah Tilghman
7. Elizabethtown
8. Corbin
9. Bell County
10. Adair County

Panthers smoked the Indians tonight. 43-15 It wasn't close 35-7 at half. Coach Brown pulled starters early
One step close to a perfect regular season.

Next week Larue at home should be an easy win.

GO BIG E!

This weeks???????

top 10:
1.Central
2. Lexington Cath
3. Boyle co.
4. Caldwell co.
5. Elizabethtown
6. Paducah Tilghman
7. Corbin
8. Bell County
9.Russell?
10. Lawrence County?

ETown gets some respect because they are still undefeated. But of course their is the question of their schedule?
At the end their is only one position that matters anyway-

ADVERTISEMENT